stayed with family, we had a suite room 226 very clean and very comfortable no complaints, The pool was nice and was heated, also nice spa not very crowded. The pool could have been bigger but it was pleasant and clean. The staff was exceptional and makes sure their guests are taken care of. The only bad part of our trip was the nightlife downtown, homeless people and beggars make for an uncomfortable walk downtown at night. But was in no relation to the hotel in itself. The workout room was also very nice but could use a few more machines and could of been bigger. Otherwise excellent, their breakfast is also fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio