“Just keeps getting better!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Just keeps getting better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times-- because of the great staff-- and the consistent good service at this hotel. I can honestly say--this place keeps getting better and better! I was in town this time to visit a sick relative-- And ened up having to stay in the hotel 2 nights past my original reservation--and the hotel was sold-out... The front desk staff worked overtime to accommodate my situation... After long, draining days-- The last thing I wanted to do was think about finding somewhere to eat... I was especially appreciative of the hotel restaurant-- My dining experiences were very good-- My breakfast eggs were perfect--5 days in a row! The servers were great and very much make you feel at home. The hotel itself is immaculate-- Housekeeping does a top-notch job in this hotel.. The staff in this place is excellent! I will be back soon again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

we like the garden inns because they usually include breakfast for a small fee. this one was high so we bought just one day. would have liked cottage cheese and more fresh fruit choices. I needed a room close to elevator and teh check in clerk changed our room for me.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I made a quick, unexpected trip to Cleveland for my uncle's funeral and the friendliness of the staff, the comfort, cleanliness and perfect condition of the room and ready access to food, internet and transportation made the whole experience so much simpler. I could concentrate on family without having to worry about anything else.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
katewhit9013,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in town. We are happy to hear that even under the unfortunate circumstances that we made your stay comfortable and you could focus on your time with family. Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your loved ones. Thank you for taking the time to share your sentiments!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel while visiting my son in Ohio. It was right across the street from the airport and I was a bit concerned it would be noisy, but it wasn't. Occasionally you would hear a plane but not often. The hotel was beautiful, clean and comfortable as well as affordable! Everyone we talked to at the hotel was friendly and helpful. They were even nice enough to jump start our car when our car battery died.
I would definitely stay here again!

sheriberi511,

It is wonderful to hear such great accolades about the staff. They do strive to make each and every one of our guests enjoy their stay and always love to hear when it is appreciated and recognized. We do hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Cleveland- Thank you for your patronage!
Boardman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice place for the price. The only negative that i experienced was the beds and pillows. They were REALLY soft and added no support to my neck or back. Some people might like them this way, I do not. The room was very clean, and we really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I would stay here again, but I would bring my own pillow.

Richard W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad that you found the hotel to be a clean and comfortable place to stay with a great value. Please make sure to let us know when you return- we can get a firm foam pillow to your room to better accommodate your preference. We want to make sure that every night’s sleep is comfortable. Thank you for your patronage!
south carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is very clean, appealing , easily accessible to airport, shuttle services, park and fly service. Have used this hotel several times and have always been satisfied. Highly recommend this hotel for all travel needs

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. It was easy to access from the turnpike. The rooms were very nice and well appointed. Service was exceptional. Nice facilities (workout room, pool and spa). The food was exceptional. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!