“Consistent Quality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
Toronto, Canada
“Consistent Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Have been coming here for at least 5 years and quality, cleanliness and service still highly maintained. Their patio is open and sitting outside watching the planes having dinner is a nice touch. Needed to pick up a car and their shuttle dropped me off at the offsite car rental location with no trouble at all. Always offering services and consistent effort to make your stay enjoyable
Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

317 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I elected to stay here due to its close proximity to my morning meeting. On a general level, it is typical of what I expect of a Hilton Garden Inn – in other words, no surprises. The room was nice and well maintained although some cosmetic upgrades will soon be in order. The room was comfortable and very quiet. Dinner in the restaurant was very nice and the food good quality. Did not have time for breakfast so can’t comment. The public areas have recently been updated and are very inviting and comfortable. What really stood out was the professionalism of the staff. I showed up for check-in at 11 AM, which I had indicated on my reservation. The clerk knew that the room she had available did not meet the preferences on my profile. She gave me the option and I asked her to see if something else might be available in a short period of time. I sat in the lobby for no more than 3 minutes when she came over and indicated that she had a room that better fit my preferences. She apologized not once but twice about the inconvenience (I was the one checking in well ahead of published check-in time!). She was a true professional and made me feel like a welcomed guest. This attitude was evident in every single staff member I encountered. I was just entering my room for the first time and a housekeeper came over and asked that I inspect the room and let her know if I needed anything. I could go on but suffice it to say there is an absolute commitment to customer service. This is a good quality Garden Inn and I will certainly return when my business requires.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I am very confused as to why this hotel is rated number two in Cleveland! I was expecting so much more considering this ... Anyways I'll start with the staff . The night shift was rude and abrupt and the day one was nicer thankfully . The rooms are very small and dirty . Apparently this hotel has been here a while but was recently renovated according to the staff . It really does not look like it has been though especially the rooms in particular . I've stayed at other hilton garden inns before in other cities and they weren't as bad as this . I will not be returning to this property !

Stayed June 2014
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay and I have addressed the issues you mentioned with our night shift staff. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are very sorry that the cleanliness and appearance of your room didn’t live up to your expectations. Your comments will help us to correct these issues and improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed here while in town to go to the RocknRoll hall of fame and museum. The hotel is fantastic but not super close to the RnR. The drive back to the hall was not terrible, but in hindsight would have preferred to stayed closer. In turn we traded hectic city scape for quiet neighborhood and suburban setting. We arrived later and we able to grab a late dinner at the hotel restaurant. Good quality foot but a little higher priced than I liked for a sandwich and soup. Regardless, we had a cocktail and dinner for under $50 without having to travel anywhere. There is a city tavern and subway within walking distance from the hotel too. Our room was quiet and very clean. Breakfast was not complimentary but was fairly priced at $11 / person for made to order omlets, breakfast meats, hash browns and other egg varieties. In addition there were also the typical cereals, danishes, fruits, dairy options, and beverages. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Aurora, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our stay, and the staff could not have been more hospitable! great hotel, super staff, amazing food, super great accommodations! Need to say no more when staying in the airport area of Cleveland! Hats off to the leadership at that hotel! From arrival to departure, they have what it takes to be a #1 hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Clevenland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great location, great staff, easy to find, absolutely beautiful lobby..I would definitely recommended this hotel if you are staying in the Cleveland area. Whether it is for Business, Family, Or solo this hotel offers amenities for all!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you Carolyn L for taking the time to share your great recommendation of our hotel and compliments of our staff with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again!
Fairfax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We echo the other reviewers comments, this hotel was centrally located, convenient to downtown Cleveland, and was nicely remodeled and decorated. We have stayed all over Westside Cleveland because of family and finally found the best hotel that suits our family. The staff was friendly and professional and kept the hotel very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The outdoor patio was welcomed too for an Pizza picnic after swimming. The best part was that it was quiet even though located near the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a backside of the hotel room to have the green woods view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate your Top Contributor review and feel privileged to be recognized as the best hotel on the Westside that suits the needs of your family. We look forward to seeing you back at our hotel in the future and will make sure that you get a Metroparks view room!
Rebecca Kerrigan

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!