Had to laugh as I see this hotel everytime I drive I-480 West sice it is on the right hand side at Grayton Rd exit. But I drove down a street that had curves, lefts, rights & construction. Then I read the address again & drove back and saw a sign pointing to Hilton Garden Inn, but you do not see it driving from the freeway, only from Puritas rd. So I follow the street into the parking lot & got a spot in the front. Get my suitcase & computer bag & walk in. I give her my Gold card & Amex. She gives me a key for 5th floor after she tells me she had a better room but it isn't clean. SO I told her I will have a cup of coffee & wait. But she insists I take the key & go look. A nice wood framed room with king bed, a large bathtub that is not a jaccuzzi amd very quiet windows with the airport across the freeway. So I unpack & get my computer out and 2 hours later a party in the hall coming from the elevator had me moving. I take everything down to the desk & a man is there & apologized for me not getting perfect treatment for a Gold member. I am top floor away from elevator & you were 4 doors way but that is not peace & quiet. He even noticed that she gave me double points & not free breakfast. I told him I wasn't asked. So he tells me I get breakfast. I was on 7th floor and a nice view of the airport, freeway, not the parking lot that I had. Very quiet. The king bed has a menu next to it on how to get from hard to soft. It is on the front desk also. You take the left side top corner of the sheet off the bed. Then you will see a square of velcro on the fabric. You peel it open & there is the circle from hard to soft going left all the way. Instant sleep with this bed. Just like mine at home. I guarantee you will love it.
A kuerig coffeemaker with coffee K's & creamer that isn't refrigerated but I did not get sick. Coffee was very good.
The desk has a great chair for computers that keeps you back in line.
70 degrees, so I took my Subway sandwich with ginger ale on ice out to the tables off the parking lot. These are very nice & am guessing part of a bar that was not open. But I loved the warm sun & watching planes coming in. I remember sitting on Brookpark rd watching the planes got enjoyment. They were SO loud but today they are quite quiet to what I remember.
Then had a hot bath & went to bed & slept 11 hours. Went down to breakfast. French toast with carmel & shaved nuts on it. Very good, and the bacon was well done, crispy & Applewood brand. Then danish & muffin were baked there. Excellent for fresh made. Coffee was very good too. Then I am getting a to go cup made as the man walks over to me with a bill for breakfast. I went into the elevator, got my luggage & computer bag & went to my car. I was told I was getting breakfast & that mean free.
Now my directions for first timers: exit I-480 on Grayton road. On left you will see Subway, other stores & Grayton Rd Tavern pull in their parking lot & go far left to EXIT. Turn left off exit & that is Hiltons driveway. To get back to I-480 turn rights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport is conveniently located just 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Our hotel has 168 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center and pool. Shuttle service to and from Cleveland Hopkins Airport makes getting here simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio