First, I thought it was strange that the front desk clerk just asked for my name and credit card. Most hotels ask for ID. The bathroom was too small especially the vanity area. The hotel is convenient to Downtown Cleveland where we spent most of our time. The hubby was amazed that we could not hear any of the airport noise. We did enjoy a wonderful breakfast on site. The food was hearty and plentiful. It was a great way to start off the day as we headed to Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport is conveniently located just 2 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Our hotel has 168 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center and pool. Shuttle service to and from Cleveland Hopkins Airport makes getting here simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio