I stayed here for one night as I had an early flight out the next day. The hotel is easy to find, and is within great proximity to the airport, without being too loud as some airport hotels can be. I did hear a bit of airplane noise earlier in the evening but by 10 - 11 pm it was fine. The hotel is undergoing room upgrades (but not an issue at the hotel), and the room I was in was not one of the newly upgraded rooms, but still was nice and had everything I needed especially for one night. Staff were super friendly and I decided to eat in the hotel for dinner and the food was pretty good too -- they were offering extra Hilton Points for dining on site so it was wroth it. Prices were reasonable. The room was a typical HGI room -- bed was comfortable (can adjust firmness), desk area, large chair. I was happy to find plug ins on the besdide table lamps to charge my devices as well. This is close to rental car facility - 5 minute drive -- and the best part for me was that I didn't need GPS or have to get back on the freeway to get there. It took about 30 minutes from the time I left the hotel, returned the car and had the shuttle arrive at the airport. HOtel had plenty of on site parking as well.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.