I stayed at this hotel for one evening.
I arrived close to midnight (I had a late flight). You do not even need to get on I-480 to reach the hotel (if you are renting a car). The front desk staff were cheery and helpful answering my questions.
The hotel is undergoing remodeling. My room was a typical HGI room. I do like having the refrigerator. There were a couple of holes in the bathroom door, but I assume this is part of the remodeling project. The bed was comfortable and the sleep quality was excellent.
The fitness room had 2 treadmills, an elliptical, bike and free weights, along with mats and balls. There were plenty of towels, water, and sanitizing wipes. The equipment was in decent shape, although I had never seen that type of bike before, and it was not very user friendly.
I received a free breakfast coupon (Gold member). There was a large selection of warm foods (the scrambled eggs with cheese were delicious). I was impressed with the selection of fruits (the berries were a nice treat).
I did not get to stay in the hotel more than 10 hours, but I wanted to post this review to let everyone know, if you are looking for a hotel that is seriously close to the airport, but not so close that you get the roar of the plane engines, this hotel is definitely for you.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland
- Hilton Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.