“Park and Fly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Cleveland
massillon, oh
“Park and Fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the night before my wife and I left on our honeymoon. When we initially called the hotel directly, the front desk advised us that it was actually cheaper to book our room through hotels.com...which we did. Long term parking at the airport is somewhere between $7-$10 a day. With Park and Fly, you can park your car at the hotel for up to 13 or 14 days as long as you have a hotel stay. So basically, for a couple extra bucks you get a nights stay at the hotel. The front desk set up our transfer to the airport at check in, and you just call the hotel when when you return and they'll come pick you up. It's only 5 minutes to the airport.

The hotel itself was very clean and quiet. Room was nice. Also, it's only a couple minutes away from a good shopping center, so you can grab any last minute items you may have forgotten.

When we fly out of CLE from now on, this is the way we'll do it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ben L

Providence
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Big room
Free fast wireless
Pretty good breakfast
Convenient to airport (but I rented a car so didn't try the shuttle)

Overall a little worn, but great value.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Crito0
DeMotte, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice and close with shuttle runs every 30 minutes to the terminal. Everything you expect in a HGI using the front desk to the left layout. Check-in very quick, bill accurate, and a clean room. Had dinner downstairs and service was prompt, drinks strong, and food was pretty good compared to other HGI properties. Only issue was not receiving HH points for spending over $25 on food, but has turned out to be a common issue with this promotion even when you fill out the little card. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: better verizon service in upper floors
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve S
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you Steve S for your patronage. We have verified that indeed your points will be credited to your account, they just take a little longer due to being processed manually. I am so glad that you enjoyed the ease of use at our property and had an enjoyable dinner. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you for your feedback!
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Took all but 30 seconds to check in, Very close to highway. Safe well lit parking. Very clean rooms with nice shower head. I would stay here again every time I'm in this area of Cleveland.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank springboks1
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Thank you springboks1 for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport. We appreciate the time that you have taken to spread the word about your Perfect stay and the staff gleems with the recognition. We hope to see you back in the future!
Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Stayed here on April 27th because we had an early flight out the next morning. I booked a Park and Fly package online. Apparently, this package normally costs a little more but was the same as their regular rates this weekend. The front desk person knew this, but did not check, even after I asked for a shuttle the next morning. My husband noticed we didn't fill out the standard paperwork on our car, and got it rectified. Did not get an apology from the front desk.

I did not try it, but my husband stated the free breakfast in the morning was well worth it.

Overall, I've stayed here before, it's a great location for a good price very near to airport and I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Irys74
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you Irys74 for your feedback. I see that we have fell short of your initial expectations of finalizing the paperwork for your Park and Fly package. I do thank you for bringing it to our attention and extend our most sincere apologies from our team. We have been able to take your feedback and see where we missed the mark. I appreciate your loyalty and do hope that if your travels bring you back to needing the park and fly package for a trip from the Cleveland Airport that we see you again!
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

After a dismal experience the management asked me to try them again. With the initial revisit, there was an obvious attempt at providing the expected level of service and it was delivered without incident. The second revisit which I considered a more measurable marker of improvements was also equal in delivery. While the front desk staff could still use some polishing, the stay was without major incident and I now feel comfortable recommending it to the membership. I've noticed that occasionally the standard rate can be significantly lower than govt rates, so a thorough review of rates is recommended.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
We truly appreciate the return visit! We value your recommendation and loyalty and hope to see you in the future!
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I travel LOTS and just had to post a review of my experience at this HGI property. From the front desk to the housekeeping staff, to the restaurant chef and wait staff...I have nothing but positive comments and praise. On my second evening in the hotel restaurant, after a long day of driving and meeting with clients, I sat relaxing (detoxing!) from my day, enjoying a long-awaited glass of wine. The chef came out and checked with me to see how my meal was the evening before (and apologized for not making it out that night!) and asked if I had any special requests for tonight's meal. I was truly impressed at the willingness of all to make my stay more pleasant!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you Patricia O for your gracious feedback and praise. We are here to deliver exceptional service and love that you had a such a great time. We can't wait to have you back- your wine will be waiting!