“Great accommodations close to airport!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
PARK STAY AND GO
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
North Canton, Ohio
“Great accommodations close to airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the second time we chose to stay at this hotel which is right next to the Cleveland Hopkins airport. It is clean, the food is great, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to the airport was a huge plus. The shuttle was there early, and it takes less than 10 minutes to get to the airport.

I would highly suggest this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't forget, it you have AAA, check the internet for deals using your AAA membership number.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Quincy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I could not believe how low the price of this hotel was. It seemed like brand new. Everything is so clean and modern. It was very comfortable. Staff were very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again and again. It is worth every penny and more!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012 via mobile

Checked in late and had an early flight. Asked for a 5:30 am wakeup call that never happened. Glad I use more than one way to wake up! The shuttle driver was awesome! I will give them another chance..could have just been tired desk clerks! Close to the airport which was great!

• Stayed January 2012
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
I am so very sorry that you did not receive the wake-up call that you had requested. That is certainly not how we wanted you to start your morning. I would love to get more feedback as to how this happened. I appreciate your willingness to give us another opportunity to redeem our customer service. I hope to see you soon!
San Pablo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Given the vast range of hotel accomodations one may choose when traveling, the Hilton Garden Inn at the Cleveland Airport on Emerald Court is an impressive illustration of providing guests outstanding service equal to the signature hotels of the Hilton travel industry empire. My trip which is tied to the serious life changing condition of a family member, could not have been made any better as to the level of services I received delivered by the professionals at this hotel and from staff. From my first contact with Mr. Ervin Lee at the front desk whose personality, warmth and geniune display of excellent customer service sums up what the hospitality business is all about to the friendliness of each person. Added to this was the encounter with culinary artistry talents of Chef Art, whose presentations of meals were inviting and delicious. Homemade soups such as Tomato Basil, and Beer Cheese (a first for me), were delectable,and rival any food network star cuisine receipes. Each day I enjoyed a hot made to order breakfast and evenings with quiet reflection or simply enjoyed the lobby area, which still features fresh cookies and double fire place as I read a paper or reviewed emails. Drivers Bob and John also made trips to and from a full day at the hospital enjoyable as we weaved our around and through the snow. As I write this review another family member has chosen to stay and receive a premier experience at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport on Emerald Court.

PR Harrison
San Pablo, CA.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind words. The staff was delighted when i passed along the high regards to not only the ones mentioned, but the rest of the team. Thank you for your patronage. I am glad that you were able to utilize the shuttle to transport you to the hospital to lighten up your stay and also have the opportunity to relax in the lobby. Thank you so much for referring your family members, We would love to have you stay with us on the future.
Berea, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012 via mobile

Stuck here when I got bumped off my flight. Shuttle came to pick me up promptly and even though I was in a fairly bad mood, the frot desk staff was cheerful and extremely accommodating. If I end up in Cleveland again I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us! I will share with the team the impact they made during your stay. They strive for this and the feedback is always a gift. Thank you- we would love to have you visit us again!
Rebecca
Montreal
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have been an avid fan of the Hilton chain and have acquired Diamond status with them as the result of multiple pleasant stays at other properties. This property however leaves a bit to be desired in terms of organization and delivery of services. The stay started with the gentleman at reception being so soft spoken that he was almost hard to understand although very pleasant. I was required to give a credit card for the room charge (not incidentals) despite telling them that the room was prepaid a week earlier. I arrived at the room which was fine and attempted to take a nap only to be awoken later at 1030pm by three kids playing hockey in the hallway in front of my room (apparently because the parents whose door was open didnt want to be disturbed by them playing hockey in their own room!) I mentioned it to the desk as i was leaving since I had been awoken unnecessarily, and was told they would address it immediately. In the morning, I found the TV to be functioning erratically, called on that which was promptly addressed but not effectively resolved until later that morning. I proceeded down for breakfast and found the dining area to be clean but had to search for 1 table out of approximately 30 that had a coffee cup and table service on it...this I found a bit annoying. The quality of the food was good although you should be forewarned it is not complimentary. After contacting my CC companies to advise of my pending travel, I inquired about the room charge and that I had in fact been double charged for the room....this is unacceptable to me in this day and age of technology. I informed the desk that indeed they double charged me and then they investigated to find that yes I was indeed correct. They could not provide an explanation as to why the staff checking me in did know....they did however suggest that the reservation as it was provided did not show it as prepaid. I WILL SUBMIT AS A WARNING AS A RESULT OF THAT RESPONSE TO WATCH YOUR CHARGES AT THIS PROPERTY. The issue was resolved, the charge removed, and i was offered a comped dinner which i found reasonable. While this property is optimal for the traveler flying out of Hopkins, the service is inconsistent and there does not appear to be much oversight on the part of management in terms of delivery of a consistent quality product that I have enjoyed at other Hilton properties. While I would not recommend them currently, especially for business travelers looking to rest, I would stay there again based on their location to the airfield and the complimentary parking. Hopefully this was a fluke experience.

Room Tip: Business travelers and those seeking quiet should request upper floors generally reserved for elites...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We truly honor your Diamond Hilton Hhonors loyalty. We regret that your experience wasn't what you've come to expect from us. I know how frustrating it can be when so many touch points disappoint you. Based on your feedback, the team and I have met to discuss new ways of improving our guests' experience. While we always strive for perfection, sometimes we fall short. Should your travels bring you back to Cleveland and be given the opportunity to make this up to you, we will work to make your visit memorable for all the right reasons.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011 via mobile

This hotel did not tarnish the Hilton Garden Inn image; perfect place to stay for the business traveler.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!