“A step back in time” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
cleveland
“A step back in time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

For those of us able to remember the old soda fountain days, this is very nostalgic. Good homemade ice cream, pies, brownies and candy. You can even get phosphates and egg creams! Treat yourself

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Sweet surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My hubby actually found this place. Such a fun old time ice cream shop with soda bar. We have since gone many times with grand kids and out of town guests. Can't think of any negatives. The Belgian chocolate ice cream is my favorite. All kinds of soda bar goodies.

Visited August 2013
“One word......Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

So I had only learned about this place 20 minutes before heading over there. The people in my group kept raving about it. I didn't believe them, I figured ice cream is ice cream boy was I wrong. This place is Amazingness in a bowl or on a cone your choice topped with whatever your heart desires( for a fee or course) I recommend the French salted caramel ice cream and I had it topped with hot fudge. The price is the only downside, one small scoop w/ fudge will run you 4.50 plus tax and that is one of the cheapest item on the menu. I loved the atmosphere a great trip back in time. The staff seemed over busy and with such a long line 15+ people you would think they would have more the one register open on a Saturday night, nope. So we waited but it was worth it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Delicious sundaes in a fun environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love going to Sweet Moses. The place is set-up like an old-fashioned soda fountain and the sundaes are incredibly delicious!

Visited August 2013
Germantown, Maryland
“Oh Have mercy.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is the greatest ice cream place I have ever been in. The ice cream was awesome, however the ambience was spectatular. This is a must visit place for all. We had bananas foster, mint chocolate chip and Salted French caramel ice cream and it was the best. But as I said the ambience was what really got to me.

The back of the ice bar was wooden with stained glass accents, that came from somewhere else and is vintage. The bar itself was marble and I was told that it came from PA, with all the metal fixtures behind it being vintage also. When the ice cream was served to us at metal and wrought iron table and chairs, it came in what appeared vintage glass ice cream dishes, with a paper doily under it all. The ice cream cones where placed in a sundae glass with a napkin tucked in beneath it.

The whole experience was wonder and I am thankful that I do not live near by as I would always be in that place. :)

• Visited July 2013