“Tudor Arms Doubletree Cleveland OH” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save
Ranked #10 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
Cleveland, United States
“Tudor Arms Doubletree Cleveland OH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel is a conversion of an existing building rather than new construction. We stayed on HHonors floor. Beautiful hardwood floors in suite. Bathroom clean. Heating system somewhat difficult to figure out and heater fan was noisy enough to interfere with sleep. Restaurant seating capacity overly small for a hotel that size. We had to wait an hour to get a seat. Quality and presentation of food good, price ranges about what would be expected.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had an excellent time and that you enjoyed the Hotel's amenities and restaurant. Thank you also for your kind comments about our staff and service. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

455 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
southport, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

NIce hotel with very good staff. However, thermostat did not control temp in room. Moreove, breakfast room was like a cave; not enough light. I couldn't read th newspaper. "mood lighting" is okay for dinner but not breakfast where we want to wake up.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to read about the different inconveniences you experienced throughout your visit. I will share all of your comments with the heads of the appropriate departments for internal review. Even though your overall stay was good, I regret to learn that we failed to make your visit more memorable. We will look forward to a second opportunity to properly serve you.
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last Nov. 11-14 th while my husband had surgery@ Cleveland Clinic.
He had a few surgeries before, butI stayed at a closer hotel that is now gone.
I called so many times before my stay to make sure all my needs were met, etc. everytime I called they were so nice& accomadating!
They have a shuttle that took us to the surgery center.
I stayed in a beautifully-decorated room. A huge- comfy- king sized bed.
My only complaint& it's just me... The warm - feather-filled comforter was elegant, but the feathers cused my allergies to act up. I asked for a diffrent blanket& got one. I used the feather-comforter anyway.
The room was hugh. It was dark ( even though there were plenty of lights).trying to read how to use the coffee pot& others things. When I pulled on the items to put in the light the cord was as long as it got. I fiqured it out.elegant bathroom with a shower to die for!
Very pleasant& helpful front desk, hotel staff& van-service!
They give you hot chocolate chip cookies!
Not sure if they have a free breakfast? I did see a restaurant, but spent most of my time@ hospital.
The only thing I hated was they charged a $16.00($19.00 valet) fee. I use the van service to go sit@ the hospital most of the day. I never move my car& I pay $16.00 a day along with hotels fees& tipping the van drivers. I think @ least that fee should be dropped for hospital stays.
It makes no since& it's very high!Especially for me who never moves my car. I am disabled.
Other than that. I like the hotel they do give you a hospital rate.
My husband& I are going again& I tried my best to get them to drop that fee.They did'nt.
It is nice& the rate is better than the 2 hotels attached to the hospital.
My husband has the # 1 surgeon so this is what we have to do.
Thank you Doubletree for making it so much easier for me.
This time before his surgery we are going a day in advance they offer a handicap room for him then they will shuttle us@ 4 am to surgery the following day. They do all they can to help. Much appreciated!
Thank you all!

Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to learn we exceeded your expectations and thank you for your kind comments about our staff and location. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I enjoy that this hotel is a remodel of a much older one. This adds come style and character. The rooms were well used but still in good shape. High end furniture and very welcome. Great place to stay when visiting Cleveland Clinic or other area places.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton the Tudor Arms Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and all of its unique amenities, and that you found the hotel’s location convenient.
New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The Double Tree has an excellent location to all medical faciliies and a free, hourly shuttle bus service to most hospitals. Rate is reasonable compared to teh Inter-Continental down the street. Rooms are comfortable especially the beds. It's an old hotel and shows its age.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you found comfort in your bed and that you enjoyed the various amenities.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our room was spacious and remodeled with a very modern style belying the Tudor appearance of the entrance and public spaces.
The bathroom was stylish, but cramped and not very functional. Great towels!
Expect extra charges for breakfast and for parking.
Internet in the room adequate and free.
Front desk staff and valet parking staff were friendly and competent.
We were happy with our choice of the Tudor Arms

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
thank you for sharing with us about your hotel experience. I am happy to read you enjoyed yourself and we were able to meet many of your expectations. Please visit us again soon!
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My family and I took a trip to Cleveland and the stay at the Double Tree made it that much better. Soon as we walked in the door there was 2 very nice gentlemen that where very polite and helpful one by the name of Raj who was working the front desk and the other one named Aj who had no problem helping us to our room and with our luggage. Doing are stay everyone at the Double Tree was very knowledgeable of there jobs. Thanks Double Tree for the hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Stephen P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
thank you for your recognition! It pleases me that Raj and Aj was able to earn this high mark from you. Thank you very much and I will share with my team your feedback!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!