“Yummy German inspired” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Drake
Description: Savor a great meal in our casual and relaxed dining room. Our extensive collection of fine beers and fully stocked bar is the perfect atmosphere for fun with friends and family. Experience our inventive cuisine, attentive service, and friendly atmosphere. Come see what makes us one of the most popular trendy restaurants in town.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Yummy German inspired”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose Bier Haus because its locally owned and close to home. My meatloaf headwich was excellent. My husband's porky pig was too. Good prices. We will go back.

• Visited October 2013

Cleveland, OH
“Don't waste your dollar here....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my grandparent's 69th wedding anniversary this past March. The schnitzel was average at best. My wife ordered a chicken salad. Her salad without the chicken came out last. The server told her to get started and that her chicken would be out soon. 10 minutes later a whole chicken breast on a plate was brought out to her (it was not cut up at all). My wife asked for bleu cheese in place of goat cheese, even that wasn't done correctly. We grabbed the waiter and told him that we weren't going to pay for the salad....he acted shocked. All 10 other people at the table had similar disappointing food/experiences. We will not be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Parma, Ohio
“Delectable dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have been here several times including group events. The owners are a family and their son is the chef. He is very talented and anything he makes is well worth trying!!

Visited March 2013
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“May just be the best food in Strongsville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Recently went with my wife and another couple for our first visit to the Bier Haus. The first impression is one of cleanliness and efficiency. While it is a small unimpressive location in a strip center it left nothing to be desired in performance, service and taste. Nice atmosphere too.

Our server Danielle was friendly, polite and efficient. The beer selection was very good and the beer sampler was nice. When my appetizer arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the flair of the presentation. We all expected more of a pub style cuisine (you know just functional) but what we got was more of a fine dining experience (when it comes to the food).

My appetizer of smoked potato pancakes, was outstanding! I kid you not, it may have been the best appetizer I have ever had. Everyone's entre was exceptional, and I personally had a Margherita Pizza, made from scratch in house, and it was excellent.

My friends consider me to be a gourmet when it comes to pizza, because I also make my own at home, and eat pizza everywhere we travel. This stone grilled pie was a 8.5 out of 10, pretty darn good. We enjoyed our experience there so much for dinner, we went back on St. Patty's day for a late lunch.

It was just as good the second time around. They apparently opened in November 2010, but we just recently heard about them. They are in southern Strongsville on Pearl. During both of our visits they were not crowded but should be. If they were anywhere near the mall area, you would have to make reservations 2 weeks in advance to get in.

Apparently it is a brother/sister partnership and the brother is the head chef. The price is reasonable, the food is outstanding, you get service with a smile and very good ice-cold beer..... and why haven't YOU gone there yet? Don't even hesitate, it is a great place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food, not pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we visited the Bier Haus. Our server was very helpful and attentive and the food was great. Didn't have any beer, but they had a good selection. Will definitely eat here again!

• Visited October 2012