“Beautiful building, but small and limited.” 3 of 5 stars

Between Superior and Euclid Avenues, Downtown, Cleveland, OH
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 191 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: This is Cleveland's most architecturally interesting structure, a 19th-century-style marketplace 5 stories high, with a skylight.
New York, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful building, but small and limited.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was excited to check this place out, it really is beautiful...but for some reason, when I got there around 2-3 in the afternoon, most everything was closed? So I feel that I can't put the most informative review, but it is beautiful for the little mall that it is! I'm from New York, and from what I've seen, there were a lot of unique little places selling clothing and whatnot here. There's a hair salon as well. And after roaming for a short while to get pictures of the high ceilings/skylight, gold-painted railings, etc. I stumbled upon their very small "food court." There were maybe 5 places to eat, and of course half of them were closed. Presto Sandwiches had very good food however! I wish it the mall was open later than 3, you could spend a 30 minutes here and probably walk around the entire thing easily.

Visited February 2013

Medina, Ohio, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Special Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My daughter selected the Arcade as her location for her wedding in June 2012. What a magical night we had with 150 of our favorite people. We worked with the wedding/event planner at the Hilton (attached) - I believe her name was Ashley. Very professional, elegant affair. Best party I've attended! Looking back I wish we could throw such an elegant party every year!

Visited June 2012
New Philadelphia, Ohio
26 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a very beautiful old building with a lot of detail. I wish there were more shops inside, but it's a lovely place.

Cleveland
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Building. Nothing to do.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love the architecture in this building, but there's not much else to do there but look around and leave.

Visited February 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Finding new location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I remember about 20 years ago a perfume & oils store in the olde arcade which i enjoyed shopping and testing new fragrances does anyone know where their new location is at.

Visited November 2012