We recently spent 3 nights at the Doubletree Lakeside in downtown Cleveland. We were in town mainly to see baseball games, not the closest to the ballpark, but certainly walkable. Very close to the waterfront and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Staff was most friendly, room was clean and modern, and received a very good rate. Plenty of parking available on site at $16/day with in and out privleges which is not that bad for downtown parking. The only question mark would be how desolate the immediate area is later at night, would recommend cabbing back to this hotel if out on the town late. All in all a very nice stay, would stay here again if price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio