“Ronnie was extremely helpful and personable” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rock and Roll HOF Package
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Ronnie was extremely helpful and personable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had asked for a very quiet room away from the elevators. After turning in for the night we kept hearing this rushing noise like a truck continously backing up. We called down to the desk and were told it was the elevator shaft. They were unable to change our room as the hotel was filled to capacity . So In the morning we called down again and were advised our complaint would be given to Ronnie. He called us back promptly and was quite personable and most helpful. If lyou have a problem dont hesitate to let them know
We also stopped by then to thank him for his effort and he again gave us great directions and helpful hints for the interstate roads.
The shuttle to the Cleveland Indians game was very convenient too.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Although the location is great for walking around Cleveland I would not stay here again. I would stay outside of the city and drive in to visit attractions. It will be quieter, a nicer, larger room and you won't be hit with an $18 parking fee. Most daily rates are $9.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Double Tree in Cleveland was average at best, not four star, and not worth the $150+/nt. I paid. It was close to Rock and Roll HOF, but not much else. The building exterior and interior is dated. Elevators were slow, for not a lot of traffic. Front desk people were nice. We tried to dine at the on site restaurant, but service was slow, and then the bartender (we ate at the bar) spilled beer on my date, and her purse. Bartender grabbed a rag to wipe everything down, smelled like the rag was used to clean toilets. Needless to say my date was peeved. Then the bartender handed us our bill for our drinks. (she did apologize, but I think the drinks should have been comped)

Room was small, surprisingly kept outside noise suppressed, my companion thought bed was too hard. The room had a wall unit AC, not central. Even the gym had a wall unit AC. And they were loud.

Hotel had a gym and pool. Gym was small, about what you expect for a 3 star hotel. The pool was big, and had a spa. But the spa had a foam on top, not very inviting.

This hotel is a 3 star at best, and worth $100/nt., overrated and over priced.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Nice hotel.. It is showing its age a little bit, but for the most part is was clean. Staff was nice even though the hotel was booked. They offer a convenient shuttle throughout downtown - in our case took us to progressive field (would have been about a 15-20 minute walk) - but would pretty much take you anywhere. There is an attached parking garage that is $18 per night. Finally, the pool is nice size and clean.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

AWESOME STAFF !! AWESOME LOCATION to soooo many events nearby and easy access from the hotel to road trip destinations including kellys island a JEWEL in ohio !!!

Our staff was enhanced by the fabulous staff at this hotel *(formerly the holiday inn) ..so glad it's now a hilton property!!
Special Shout outs to
Gwen who couldn't have been more accommodating and always gracious !!
Ronnie -who shares my first name so he lives up to the name ...SUCH A GENTLEMAN !!

...AND CARMELLA WHO truly recommended places to visit including ohio city and in particular ... a special shoppe called SOMETHING different! !!

Great middle eastern food is found at this family owned and operated deli called Nates !! The best kabab and falafel EVER !!!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was receiving treatments at Cleveland Clinic and the staff at DoubleTree was amazing! I was always their number one concern but also my husband who was just along for the ride was treated like a king. Their "Care Coordinator" was great to work with and was willing to help with anything we might have needed!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Grove City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel before so I knew it was close to my conference. The person at check-in was not very friendly. While she did her job, she did not smile or ask me if I had any special needs. My room attendant, Nichola, however was fantastic. She was very attentive and made my room clean and pleasant. The resteraunt staff were also very friendly and helpful. While the food was not great, I would go back because the staff was wonderful. I could tell that almost everyone that worked at Doubletree took pride in thier work. This tells me that this hotel is run very well and the staff are well treated and well trained. Good job.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside? Share your experiences!