We had asked for a very quiet room away from the elevators. After turning in for the night we kept hearing this rushing noise like a truck continously backing up. We called down to the desk and were told it was the elevator shaft. They were unable to change our room as the hotel was filled to capacity . So In the morning we called down again and were advised our complaint would be given to Ronnie. He called us back promptly and was quite personable and most helpful. If lyou have a problem dont hesitate to let them know
We also stopped by then to thank him for his effort and he again gave us great directions and helpful hints for the interstate roads.
The shuttle to the Cleveland Indians game was very convenient too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio