My wife and I went to Cleveland for a Reds/Indians ball game and to visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. The location of the hotel was excellent and its free shuttle service was a tremendous benefit. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Package was a significant money-saver, as it included the hotel room, our tickets to the Rock Hall, free breakfast, and free parking in the hotel lot. The only negative was that the hotel is still renovating the elevators, so the service was a bit slow and unpredictable. But overall, the DoubleTree Lakeside is a smart choice in downtown Cleveland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio