This was probably my least favorite Doubletree so far. Nothing was actually horrible about the hotel. I just didn't like it. The room was VERY small. It was very crowded for four people. The bathroom was tiny. I felt like I was tripping over stuff constantly.
The location itself is great. The staff at the front desk was great. The Starbucks in the lobby was a major plus.
The rooms are just average and small. We also never got maid service, so I had to track down clean towels the second day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio