Picked this hotel because it was near Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other downtown attractions and choice was good. Went with the family on a two night vacation stop. Besides an easy walk to the Hall the free van service was great taking us anywhere downtown. The package they had for the Hall of Fame was a reasonable value.
Everyone was very nice. The only negative were the elevators. They were under repair so wait times were long. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio