I've stayed in Doubletree hotels in lots of places in the US and always liked them. I think the chain does what it does very well and for a fair price. So I was a bit disappointed with the one in Cleveland. It looks pretty tired (the windows in particular were filthy) and I didn't feel the service was up to scratch. On the plus side, it's very well located for the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and for some nice restaurants but they do need to freshen the place up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio