This is a fairly typical Doubletree (my least favorite of the Hilton brands) - dark interiors and finishes - that could use some updating. The location is within walking distance of the Rock hall but otherwise there's not much in the area. Beds are on the firm side. For the money, I'd recommend the Hampton Inn just a few blocks away - or if you want a more upscale experience there's a beautiful new Westin nearby that also contains one of the best newer restaurants in Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio