This hotel has a great location right near the lake and within walking distance to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. You can easily walk to the baseball stadium (about 20 mins) or even the football stadium but the hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle which is fantastic. Upon arrival you get delicious warm cookies which was REALLY nice after the 5 hour drive. The rooms were clean and comfortable and staff were friendly and helpful. There is a fee for parking but the parking is at least conveniently located right next to the hotel (which isn't always the case for downtown locations). After the ballgame we were exhausted and tried the room service - the food was good but overpriced. A tiny bottle of pop was $3...and I mean TINY. Overall though - nice place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio