We had a great stay at the doubletree. The location was perfect and the staff was very friendly. The bed was super comfortable and the comforter was wonderful. We stayed on the 18th floor in an executive king room and the room was a little small compared to other places we have stayed. The hotel is in the quieter side of town and a short cab ride to bars and restaurants. We didn't use the shuttle but saw it being used by lots of people. We had a great time would recommend this as a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio