We picked this hotel for its proximity to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is less than a ten minute walk from the hotel to the Hall. Downtown Cleveland in fairly compact so you are fairly close to the stadiums, arena and restaurant row. The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. We needed to store our luggage after checking out so that we could have a long visit at the R & R Hall of Fame and the front desk clerk made sure all was taken care of. The breakfast was good, but at 15$ a head, overpriced. We were a party of four (two adults, two children) and the "double sized room was too small. Most Doubletree hotels have suites, but not this one. But as far as a dependable place to stay near the Hall, this is a safe bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio