Great location in downtown Cleveland on Lake Erie. Close to Rock Hall and Science Center, sports venues. Older property but nicely upgraded. Room had a great view of the city and lake, and was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and courteous. Food left much to be desired. Service was slow. Had to ask for luggage cart and someone to help bring stuff to room. Didn't bother asking at checkout and did it myself. I had booked a package deal online to include tickets to the Great Lakes Science Center and my AAA discount. Upon arrival my credit card was swiped, then I was told I only had the AAA rate and tickets would cost extra. After much confusion and a long delay, my reservation was corrected and I received my tickets, but not before being charged for the second reservation. I ended up being charged $171.83 more than I should have. After several phone calls, I was told they issued a refund but I have yet to see it on my credit card statement. My advice? Book directly with hotel staff and not online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio