I have stayed at this location several times over the past 4 years, while visiting my son who attends CSU. The beds are wonderfully plush and the decor is modern and attractive, well designed. Service is generally excellent and friendly. My only complaint is that I've noticed a decline in maintenance over the past few years. This most recent stay in particular, the towels smelled moldy, and the artwork in the bathroom had major water damage. Gave a poor impression… Another comment: there is a flashing smoke alarm (I think?) near the ceiling in every room, which is VERY bright and distracting when trying to go to sleep. Perhaps would have been better positioned in the entry area…. Also, even though I requested an upgrade (at my expense) for a lake view room and for the executive floor, the room I got had a bit of the lake in view, but mostly of the very large and very brightly flashing Channel 3 logo tower. I don't think it was an executive room, either, since it was smaller than previous visits, which disappointed me since we had 3 adults staying in the room this visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio