I rate this property as average and not as high of a rating that I would give most DoubleTree hotels. The best thing going for it is the location, on Lake Erie and close to several restaurants and entertainment venues (R&R HOF, Browns). Parking is convenient and affordable. Once you leave the lobby prepare to be dissapointed. The room was dark, drab and dated and reminded me of rooms in an average Holiday Inn. The room doors slam shut and this occured routinely through the evening. The elevator to the parking garage is slow and needs work. This place offers convenience as you can walk to many venues. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. If convenience is most important to you I recommend this hotel. If you travel a lot and are particular about the details including how updated and clean a property is I would recommend considering other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio