We were surprisingly disappointed with this hotel and I rarely write reviews but I wanted people to know what they are paying for. Stayed in an executive king room on the 16th floor. View was great (lake) but the room was very very drafty. We requested an additional robe and slippers (one came with room...supposed to be two) and it never came. Floor in the bathroom was dirty and tv stand, etc was covered in dust. This hotel raves about the chocolate chip cookies upon arrival...hard and not flavorful. Bed was nice but remote didn't work on tv and you couldn't order a movie. Called the front desk and they noted the winds but the problem remained unresolved. Shuttle was nice. Overpriced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio