“Friendly Employees” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
New Orleans, United States
“Friendly Employees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

On a whole this was a very nice location and very nice employees. Everyone was upbeat and friendly. The biggest feature for me is that the location was within less than 10 minutes walking to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame/Museum. This is the biggest plus for me. Also, their courtesy shuttle was great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We came to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and was a guest here. The hotel was immaculate. The evening was snowy, so the hotel hot tub felt fantastic. The tub was open until 11pm, and I was happy about that due our the late arrival. The staff of the hotel was very professional and courteous. The food was great and I cannot say a bad thing at all. This was one of the best, short, weekend vacations I have ever had. We'll be staying there again!

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. Appreciated the attention and care displayed by all of the employees we encountered from check in, to breakfast and check out. The breakfast was delicious. Also had a Starbucks on site for folks who love that kind of stuff :)

Delaware, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have stayed at the Doubletree twice and have had superior service each time.
Check in is fast and the location is perfect for all the sporting venues and other attractions.
You can walk to the Browns stadium and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
We plan on making this "the place" we stay every trip!
By the way, did I mention you get fresh, hot chocolate chip cookies upon check in? De-lish!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Business in Oberlin and then a quick trip to Cleveland for the Rock and Roll Museum. Hotel was beyond perfect. Great location, amazing staff and great transportation to museum. Cannot recommend it enough and I am a "hotel snob".

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Higgins Lake, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Four women visited Cleveland specifically to visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We shared a 2 Queen room, which was a bit tight for four, but we were fine. We had to ask the housekeeping staff as we saw them down the hall for more towels, as we knew right away we wouldn't have enough. We did get early check in which was really nice, so we could drop our bags and have our picnic lunch in the room (we planned on having it by the lake but it rained all day).

The room was clean, staff was very nice, cookies good.

My only complaint. The comp. shuttle to the RRHF had a hard seat belt receptacle sticking out into the aisle way, which I hit pretty hard with my knee. I had to ask for a band aid when we got to the RRHF, I bled into my socks. I mentioned this to the shuttle driver when I hit it, he said nothing, no "sorry" or anything. I kiddingly said I would be taking photos for my attorney, still no response. We were all very friendly and the only ones on the "Sweet Ride", and we asked him about the RRHF and his response was very negative. He said he doesn't care about the artist's report cards or where they grew up or anything else, he didn't like the RRHF. I thought that was really inappropriate, he should be an ambassador for the city of Cleveland, not putting such a negative spin on things. He was very blasé for a shuttle driver. THe driver "Larry" that picked us up to return us back to the hotel was VERY VERY nice and we enjoyed his company for that ten minute ride.

Findlay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I loved my stay! I'm a Hilton employee and I couldn't of asked for a better stay!! I am very picky when it comes to my hotel stays and I really have nothing to complain about. The staff was really nice. They even gave me a few extra perks that I was not expecting and just made my stay overall a very good experience!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside? Share your experiences!