I booked an executive room...which was actually a standard room on the 16th floor, with a view of the cubicles in the office building across from me, but was given access to the executive lounge. This is unacceptable, even if I was not a Gold Member. No automatic upgrade was offered, nor was one made available upon request. There was no space at all in the bathroom for personal items, or to even put the bath mat down in front of the bathtub.The air conditioning unit kicked on and off very loudly through the night which made a restful sleep impossible after a day of stressful medical procedures. I received an "extra cookie" as my Gold Level Perk. I was there to go to the Cleveland Clinic for personal health issues and booked this hotel, knowing that HHonors members are generally treated well. Not here. I will have to make several trips to Cleveland for my medical issues over the coming weeks for surgery and treatment, and family members will also be coming who will need rooms. We will be staying at a different Hilton property. You do not get what you pay for and you are not recognized for your brand loyalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio