Went to Cleveland for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and a baseball match at Progressive Field. Both places really close to the hotel. The check in was really fast, the cookies were great and the extra request I ordered online were already on the room.
The staff was always there to help and explain. There was supposed to be a shuttle for the downtown area, but we never had the opportunity to use it because it took to long to return to the hotel, but the staff were there and call us cabs for our trips.
The only complain about the hotel was the pool, it felt more like I was swimming on chlorine than in water, but at least we were sure the water was extra clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio