Average hotel. Very slow check in (15 minutes with 2 people working). Not much in the area for places to eat. Close to the Rock & Roll HOF. I would stay if I had a meeting there (I did) but would look somewhere closer to the casino for places to eat. Very nice bed! Small bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio