We stayed here for three nights, part business, part vacation. The location - on the lake, close to convention center and R&R Hall of Fame - was great. We found service generally good. The room was clean, comfortable. The indoor pool was great, although the chlorine level was unnecessarily high.
The restaurant was nothing special, but one does not expect much from hotel eateries. The in-and-out privileges in the parking garage were handy. They offer a shuttle service to the medical centers, which is a plus if you are in Cleveland for medical reasons.
The decor is dated, but the place is well maintained so it does not look shabby. All in all, we had a good stay here and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio