I came to stay at this hotel on a last minute trip to Cleveland. The staff at the desk ( Shawna and Angela ) were very nice and accomodating. The General Manager, Billie was also very nice as we spoke in the lobby while I checked in. The hotel is right on Lake Erie. There is a Starbucks and Resturant on site. Parking access was great. The rooms were clean and up to date. The Hotel is in good condition and I am very pleased with how our stay went this past weekend. We will for sure come back and stay here our next visit to Cleveland Ohio. Thank you to all of your staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio