Just returned from Cleveland last night, stayed at the Doubletree for 2 nights.. This is a great hotel!. Clean, comfortable. front desk very helpful, especially Steve.
We loved the shuttle. It took us every place that we wanted to go and the drivers were polite, and arrived promtly when called.
The bar at the hotel was alot of fun. we met all sorts of great people!!!
The location of the hotel is so close to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Science Center and the Football stadium.
It was a short ride to the shopping center.
We took the subway from the airport and got off at the trolley circle then called the hotel and they sent the van. It worked out so smoothly.
We would definetely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio