My family visited Cleveland for a ball game at Progessive Field and to visit the RnR Hall of Fame and this hotel was within walking distance of both. The room was very clean, the temperature control was working perfectly and our one night of room service was terrific! The starbuck's in the lobby was really appreiciated! The only downfall we experienced was during breakfast buffet we couldnt get the server to bring us coffee to nearly the end of our meal. She was a lovely young lady but perhaps a bit overwhelmed. I would recomment this hotel to anyone who needed a room in the downtown cleveland area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio