The Double Tree in downtown Cleveland was a great place to stay especially if you’re visiting the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum. We purchased the Rock N Roll package which included: 2 admission tickets, a very good buffet breakfast for 2 in their restaurant, stadium 3, (they threw in an extra breakfast for our daughter at check-in) and self-parking in the attach garage. The Chocolate Chip Cookies they gave you at check-in were extremely good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio