Our room was clean and comfortable on arrival. The maid service was a bit lackluster. Failed to empty garbage one day and the hall ways were always cluttered with room service trays and guest debris. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Garage was convienent but I felt over priced. The quick complementary shuttle service did help offset that expense. The big fall down was the on site resturant bar. Slow service high price and poor quality food. Do bring snacks for the room and plan ,eals elsewhere. Pool and spa were very good. Lots of access to large super fluffy towels. The location especially in combination with the shuttleservices would be hard to beat. Would like to return when the weather is much warmer. Don't miss the theater district. And the museums are first quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio