Lovely Hilton chain hotel in a great downtown location in Cleveland. We were given warm cookies upon arrival (as many of the Hilton hotels offer) - and had very comfortable room with view of Lake Erie. The hotel offers free shuttle rides to most downtown areas and we took advantage of this and rode to the Warehouse district where there are many good restaurants.
We easily walked from the hotel to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - though for some people it may seem a hefty walk so maybe the shuttle will drop you off there. Fun museum - which we spent almost 4 hours going through because we opted to see a one hour 20 min. film of all inductees from 1986 on. Lovely little cafeteria in there - very bright - with balcony seating as well and views of Lake Erie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio