I visited this hotel with 2 of my kids. The entire hotel is extremely clean and well maintained. It has a nice pool, hot tub and an excellent (if small) gym with complimentary water.
The location is excellent and very close to several attractions including the Great Lakes Science Center, Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and USS Cod. The Hotel provides a free shuttle which the receptionist told us would shuttle guests wherever they want and does not follow a fixed schedule. This sounded good until I realized that no fixed schedule means that you could wait 30 minutes or better with no shuttle making an appearance.
Parking is $16 Per day, which I think is a little pricey, but allows you to go in and as many times as you want using your room key as a parking pass. My son made the obvious mistake of making local calls from the hotel phone (2 of 3 didn't actually go through) and that cost us $25.00.
Overall, a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio