Just stayed at the Doubletree for 2 nights with some friends. Staff were very friendly and accomodating. Room was nice and clean, bed was extremely comfortable, and the room had a fridge and microwave which definitely came in handy. Received breakfast free both mornings and it was pretty good, had an omelet maker, danishes, bacon, sausage and some other options. Hotel was a 2 minute walk to Browns Stadium, but was about a 15-20 min walk to the main part of downtown where the bars and restaurants are. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree and would definitely recommend it to others visiting Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio