A gorgeous hotel... renovated from an turn-of-the-century office building. The common areas are all gorgeous, and the rooms are nice with hardwood floors and soaring ceilings. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The cons: no internet in my room... did not work for almost the entire stay, so I had to go to the Mezzanine level to do work. No ethernet in the rooms either as a backup, and staff didn't even give me a phone number to call the provider (not that that often helps). They forgot my wake-up call... a big no-no. The HVAC in my room was very, very loud. My room had a jacuzzi tub, which is nice, however the shower is in the jacuzzi as well. This is an odd arrangement that requires some dexterity and grace climbing into the tub. The tub itself was not properly cleaned (there was nastiness in some corners). This room had a kitchenette with no microwave, and a fridge that didn't fit under the counter, so it awkwardly sits right in front. Good thing the room was large enough so that wasn't a problem.
Overall, despite the above problems, this is a great hotel in a great location. LOt's of restaurants nearby. 9/10
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Cleveland
- Cleveland Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.