Don't get me wrong...the location is really good...that's the best part. The hotel is located in what could be a very beautiful historic building and has recently been remodelled. Rooms are really large, but, sadly, the renovation and design lacked attention to details. For example: windows are still very old and painted shut, finishes were fairly low-end (tile in bathroom appeared to be older, falling off in places), painting was sloppy, granite countertop had a sticky construction residue, walls were quite bare, no lights within reaching distance of the bed. When we arrived at 7:30pm, we were put in a room that had no radio or phone in the room. Since we needed to be somewhere, we were told to see the front desk staff when we returned to receive the keys to our new room. We returned at about 11:30 pm. There was one staff person at the front desk. One. No security staff, just ONE lone older woman (who, might I add was terrific, but I felt so sorry for her). She attempted to reach her security guard who did not respond. Ultimately, we were upgraded to a room with a spa tub. (Does anyone really use those things?!) Our stay was just okay. First night was quiet, second night there were people yelling/fighting in the hall. Breakfast was okay, I guess. Not sure if I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio