Convenient downtown location. Lots of food nearby. travel from airport was 35 plus tip. Hotel is average business hotel but bathrooms are small. You step over the commode to get into the shower. Hotel was clean but has minor issues. Tub surface was peeling off, discoloration around bathroom vent.
Hotel has small restaurant. Food was not good for breakfast but edible and cheap. Suggest finding a diner close by as an alternative if you have time.
For comparison, this is just a notch below your average courtyard.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway
- Radisson Hotel Gateway
- Radisson Cleveland
- Cleveland Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland - Gateway Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Plaza Hotel Cleveland – Gateway, a newly renovated boutique style hotel, is located in the heart of the Gateway District, a step away from Q-Arena and Progressive Field. Take in some of Cleveland’s finest dining, entertainment and shopping in the new “hip” East 4th Street district… all just a short walk from our door. You’ll love our “Yes, I Can” hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Radisson Hotel Cleveland - Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.