My husband and I checked in for one night for our anniversary. I had stayed there a year prior for my bachelorette party and it was great, so we thought we would get away for a night. It is located right next to East 4th St with lots of bars and restaurants. It is also right next to the casino and stadium. It is a safe area!
We checked in and were asked what the occasion was for. A half hour later, we had a bottle of wine and chocolates delivered for our anniversary! What a nice surprise by a friendly staff member! The room is very large with a living room and kitchen. It had great views and we were very pleased! They have weekday happy hour and free hot breakfast also.
This is a great place to stay in downtown Cleveland! We visited the great Lakes Brewery which was not even a 5 minute drive. We would recommend this hotel to anyone going to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio