This is a great downtown hotel. The suites were large and I felt like I was staying in an apartment. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher, disposal, and full size refrigerator. There are also, plates, glasses, and flatware. The bed was very comfortable and the bath was nice. There was a couch, chair, flat screen TV, and a table with 2 chairs. It had recently been remodeled and you can tell by the nice floors and carpeting. There is a free breakfast buffet every morning and there is a free evening cocktail time with food on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The food provided is enough for a meal, so we did not have to spend money at a restaurant. There is also complimentary beer and wine from 6 - 7:30. It was very nice and well attended. You do have to pay $18 a day for parking in an underground garage attached to the property. It is walking distance to the arena, baseball and football stadiums, and to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Marriott, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio