We were planning on dining and going to the Cleveland Indian game against the Twins.
We were able to walk to Eerything.Indoor parking was terrible very narrow drive and shorter than normal length for parking spots. We parked at another facility. Comp breakfast on 2nd floor was okj however during my 1 breakfast the coffee had run out 2 times. The hotel I was told is around 130 years old but had some ambience . View out the window was Quicken Stadium and Progressive Field
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio