Great location right across the street from Progressive Field and only a five minute walk to the Horse Shoe Casino. Front desk staff was great and very helpful. The Room layout was average the Kitchen was down a long hall but adequate. The Bed was Ok not great, seemed old and worn. We were in room 254. Breakfast was average but very little fruit selection and no bacon or sausage. They did have eggs with peppers and sausage to make a breakfast burrito.
The only real gripe is that you can hear everything that is going on outside your door. It was very loud and since our room faced Euclid quite loud at 2 when the bars let out. Breakfast also closed at 10 on Sunday and that is early for a Sunday they should consider extending it to 11:00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio