Stayed at the Residence Inn for MAC conference basketball tournament. This was probably about our 15th stay at this hotel in the past 3 years. Place was pretty well booked both nights since it is only a two minute walk to arena. We also walked to Tower City and the mall, and the Horseshoe Casino. Progressive Field for an Indians game is an easy walk as well. This hotel has large rooms with a small kitchen for your convenience. The breakfast buffet had a real nice variety of items, which saved us from having to eat out a couple of times. You can enjoy the decor and stain glass windows in the room where breakfast is served and eaten. The hotel is built above The Arcade, which has unique, interesting types of shops. Parking is underground and has very tight spots, but this all adds to the character of this unique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio