I had never been to Cleveland. My expectations of the town were, quite frankly, on the low side.
I was pleasantly surprised by the entire city.
It started with our stay at Residence Inn downtown.
We were in town to visit a relative at the Cleveland Clinic. (What a wonderful facility, by the way).
Needed a place to stay and had no reservation. I ended up at the Residence Inn. The staff could not have been more pleasant or helpful! Every single person we dealt with were so genuinely nice.
The facility is one of the greatest surprises we have experienced. The room was outstanding. On of my favorite configurations of space that I've experienced. Large living area with "sqareness" to it. Loved the roominess and the ammenities.
The entire hotel reaks of history. The kind of quaintness and class that cannot be built today.
Windows and trim, high ceilings, decor, out of this world.
Breakfast room was amazing. The entire experience was just fantastic.
I would go out of my way to go back to this wonderful friendly hotel located in the middle of a wonderfully friendly city! Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio