My family & I stayed here while attending a Cavs game. You can not beat the downtown location, Two blocks from the Q & Progressive Field. The casino is down the block & there are plenty of restaurants & bars in the area.
Was directed to park my car in the garage down the block. Check in was smooth, stayed in the Euclid building. Loved the molding while walking to our room. Was amazed at the size of the room, it was huge. Loved the floor to ceiling windows. The only drawback was that the bathroom was tiny in comparison to the rooms size. The bed was exceptional cozy & we had an ample number of pillows. There was plenty of space for my child to play.
Overall a great hotel. If going to the Q, Progressive Field or the Horseshoe Casino this is the place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Cleveland
- Cleveland Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio Suite with separate living room, sleeping area and full-size kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.